Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Craft Space

So, after my review board meeting Friday at school I will officaily be done with my first magical semester at art school &hearts Naturally the first space I decided needed cleaning in my tornado ravished of a home was my craft space...) heres a peek at some cute corners of where I like to create :)

Shelf of cute stuff. (the music box was given to me when I lived in California as a child by my aunt Pat, I love it to pieces!) :)

Pretty wire tree.

Feathers on my pretty pink tree <3


Im so happy to have my little space all fun and fancy! This semester it looked like a war zone with books, papers, paints, etc thrown all about. Im sure it wont stay this pretty with two little kiddos running about that like pretty shiny things just as much as their mommy, but it's enough for now to spark my creativity.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.