Monday, October 12, 2009

so much to do...


Wow! I have a HUGE list of stuff to complete.Im exhausted just thinking about it...BUT i must remember
"I CAN do ALL things through CHRIST who strengthens me"
However, I do have a few fun things thrown in to make things a bit happier,if everything pans out my friends Renee and Conchata are going to come over tomorrow for a cookie baking "party" of sorts.I think awesome music shall be a must.But before all the baking of Halloween sugar cookies goes down,I have to go to the library to type a paper for class. Sweet Zoe's birthday party is this weekend! Im so excited for her!(oh to be 4 again!!!) oh and check out our fort at BOOOOOOOM!!!
our fort and many more awesome forts!!!!
So excited!There are SOOO many neat forts! I swear I want to hang out in all the forts with their fort creators!!!But for now I will go to sleep.nighty night blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.