Monday, September 7, 2009

things are getting a bit fishy (and cute) around here


These are the party flags I started sewing yesterday.They are SOOO cute they make me smile every time I look at them.Kevin and I decided that we wouldn't have a HUGE party for all Zoe's little friends.We think a small well thought out party with family might be better.For some reason after we decided this,my creativity wheels really started turning.That,and these ADORABLE pin wheels my mom gave me.
The theme of the party is "under the sea" the pin wheels technically have nothing to do with that BUT for some reason they are really inspiring. I want to use them in some way at the party.
here's a few more pictures of the cute little party flags.Seriously I want them at MY birthday party!! ha!

Now all I have to do is add the quilt binding and stitch them together.

I think the little whale is my favorite!! The jelly fish is Zoe's favorite (as she has a very big love for jelly fish these days,which is what prompted the theme for this party)
My next project is a felt kissing fish crown for our little Zoe! Have a good creative day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.