Wednesday, September 9, 2009

first day of school pep party....

Zoe's first day of preschool was yesterday. She seemed pretty excited about it,Kevin and I however were very uneasy and a bit sad.So to ease our nerves and pump Zoe up for her first day,the night before we had a mini "pep party" I made some decorations for the tables,and lots of confetti,gotta have lots of confetti right?!

I decorated EVERYTHING,even the glasses holding the special little "critter" utensils.

I made Zoe a big pitcher of homemade lemonade.
And there were plenty of pep pendants cheering for pre school!!!

yay school!!

Kevin grilled yummy food for us.

And OF COURSE NO party is complete without mommy made cupcakes!!

We truly had a lovely time and I think it made us all very excited about Zoe's first day of pre school.
I hope Zoe can look back and remember this day and her first day at pre school and know that we love her very much and want her to always have FUN with learning.
YAY SCHOOL!! YAY ZOE!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.