Thursday, January 14, 2010

painting pictures...

The other night I painted this ...

Oh so sweet! Im really in love with the mr. monster there !!

More details...


And his creepy little lover...

Ive been painting a lot more lately.But tonight I have my first class of the new semester and then I go to work at the store for a few hours.Back to business folks! Speaking of business,Im going to start making a few things for my poor horribly neglected Little A.korn Designs.Valentines day is approaching and lots of sweet girls and ladies shall need pretty accessories! More on that soon...
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute...is it water color? i used to use water colors so much and i love them!

    I am making some cute valentine's out of vintage cut outs and they're going to be sooooooo awesome. can't wait to see what you make :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love them lol thanks!!! yes its water color i need a better set but its still mucho fun!!!oh your valentines will be the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.