Wednesday, September 2, 2009

well hello fall...

It's beginning to look a lot like fall.

Last year kevin,the girls and I were walking around our backyard,and we noticed something,a pear tree and an apple tree. Now mind you we had lived in our home for about a year when we discovered this! We felt pretty silly,but I will justify by saying we have a VERY large "yard"(it's more like a field),and live in the "country" and don't usually go wandering off beyond our fenced area.So we were thrilled to find our own mini orchard on our property!

Having these trees is very nice.I've used a few apples for apple sauce before. But knowing that fall is on it's way is easy to tell by the amount of pears littering the ground.
It's a pretty image,and it sure makes me giddy to know that my favorite season is on it's way.All the fruit finally falling from the tree is like nature's little way of telling us it's getting tired and it's ready for a change.
So here's looking to cute scarves,new boots,cozy sweaters,pumpkin patches,hay rides,hot tea,and whatever else makes your fall awesome!! I don't know about you but I'm waiting with open,welcome arms,for the divine season we call,Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.