Wednesday, August 12, 2009

let me introduce myself...

So I think now would be a good time to introduce mi famila and myself to all you bloggers (i hope are reading and soon following) ;)


well...there's me
adrienne 25 year old sahm crafty gal,going back to school soon to major in elementary education (i want to be a kindergarten teacher<3


then there's kevin my hubby bear ( i like this scrap book page picture i made for him so i'll use it) <3 now you can see some of my scrapping too


kevin is a very calm loving peaceful soul.he works a the hospital all crazy hours so i can stay home with our girlies!!
he likes to play wow (world of warcraft) and the guitar


next theres zoe our fun loving three (almost 4 year old) she is very funny and extremely smart a true blessing from God


and last but not least there's amelie (yes she was named after the movie) amelie is the sweetest little thing ever she is 19 months old and we just adore her <3


so that's us "the kor 4"


pleased to meet ya!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. Good luck going back to school. That's not an easy task when you have little ones at home:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The Little A.Korn and leaving us your input! xoxo
adrienne K.